Unity Web Player
Unity Web Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. More information on Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. More details about Unity Web Player can be seen at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. Unity Web Player is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Unity Web Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. The program's main executable file has a size of 629.45 KB (644556 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Unity Web Player. They occupy about 629.45 KB (644556
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.6.03
of Unity Web Player. Click on the links below for other Unity Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Unity Web Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Unity Web Player's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Unity\WebPlayer\UnityWebPlayerUpdate.exe
Unity Web Player is a program offered by Unity Technologies ApS. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Unity Web Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Unity Web Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Unity Web Player". If it exists on your system the Unity Web Player program will be found automatically. After you select Unity Web Player in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Unity Web Player.
8. After removing Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Unity Web Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your computer, nor are we saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Unity Web Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:13:36.437