Unity Web Player
Unity Web Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Unity Web Player from your PCUnity Technologies ApS
. More information on Unity Technologies ApS can be seen here
. More details about Unity Web Player can be seen at http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
. Unity Web Player is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Unity Web Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser. The program's main executable file has a size of 629.45 KB (644556 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Unity Web Player. They occupy about 629.45 KB (644556
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (629.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.6.03
of Unity Web Player. Click on the links below for other Unity Web Player versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Unity Web Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Unity Web Player is an application released by the software company Unity Technologies ApS. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Unity Web Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Unity Web Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Unity Web Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Unity Web Player". If it exists on your system the Unity Web Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Unity Web Player in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Unity Web Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Unity Web Player:
- The publisher is: http://unity3d.com/unitywebplayer.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Unity\WebPlayer\Uninstall.exe /CurrentUser
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Unity Web Player.
8. After uninstalling Unity Web Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Unity Web Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Unity Web Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS from your PC, we are not saying that Unity Web Player by Unity Technologies ApS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Unity Web Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:13:36.437