UPCleaner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall UPCleaner from your computerBrotsoft technology co., limited.
. Further information on Brotsoft technology co., limited. can be seen here
. UPCleaner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\22.214.171.12473 directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for UPCleaner is C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\126.96.36.19973\UGunInstall.exe -unurl=http://www.upcleaner.net. UPCleaner's primary file takes around 180.66 KB (184992 bytes) and is named UGStart.exe.
UPCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 6.32 MB (6622832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UG.exe (478.99 KB)
- UGCClean.exe (79.70 KB)
- UGExperience.exe (190.34 KB)
- UGNetTest.exe (241.04 KB)
- UGQBrowser.exe (902.53 KB)
- UGSetting.exe (222.74 KB)
- UGSoftMgr.exe (802.68 KB)
- UGStart.exe (180.66 KB)
- UGSvc.exe (660.07 KB)
- UGTray.exe (992.88 KB)
- UGunInstall.exe (1.21 MB)
- UGUpdate.exe (329.27 KB)
- UGWebBrowser.exe (108.16 KB)
- UGWizard.exe (36.61 KB)
The current web page applies to UPCleaner version 188.8.131.5273
only. Click on the links below for other UPCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
UPCleaner is an application marketed by the software company Brotsoft technology co., limited.. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase UPCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase UPCleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UPCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UPCleaner". The UPCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select UPCleaner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UPCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UPCleaner.
8. After removing UPCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UPCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UPCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. from your computer, nor are we saying that UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove UPCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-31 03:04:06.863