This page is about UPCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall UPCleaner from your computerBrotsoft technology co., limited.
. Open here
where you can read more on Brotsoft technology co., limited.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\0.8.45.10803 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\0.8.45.10803\UGunInstall.exe -unurl=http://www.upcleaner.net is the full command line if you want to uninstall UPCleaner. UGStart.exe is the UPCleaner's primary executable file and it takes approximately 171.38 KB (175488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of UPCleaner. They occupy about 4.26 MB (4468096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UG.exe (413.38 KB)
- UGCClean.exe (42.88 KB)
- UGExperience.exe (177.38 KB)
- UGQBrowser.exe (884.88 KB)
- UGStart.exe (171.38 KB)
- UGSvc.exe (641.38 KB)
- UGTray.exe (650.88 KB)
- UGunInstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- UGUpdate.exe (317.88 KB)
The current web page applies to UPCleaner version 0.8.45.10803
alone. For other UPCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you want to remove UPCleaner from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall UPCleaner:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UPCleaner
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\0.8.45.10803\data\quicknew
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\0.8.45.10803\data\UGBrowser.data
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\0.8.45.10803\data\ugconfig.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\0.8.45.10803\data\ugconfig.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
UPCleaner is a program offered by the software company Brotsoft technology co., limited.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase UPCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove UPCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UPCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UPCleaner". If it exists on your system the UPCleaner program will be found very quickly. When you select UPCleaner in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding UPCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UPCleaner.
8. After uninstalling UPCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UPCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UPCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. from your computer, we are not saying that UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UPCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-03 08:11:01.387