You can find below details on how to uninstall UPCleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall UPCleaner from your systemBrotsoft technology co., limited.
. More info about Brotsoft technology co., limited. can be read here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\126.96.36.19919 directory (same installation drive as Windows). UPCleaner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\188.8.131.5219\UGunInstall.exe -unurl=http://www.upcleaner.net. The program's main executable file is labeled UGStart.exe and its approximative size is 180.02 KB (184336 bytes).
UPCleaner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.06 MB (6355976
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UG.exe (471.29 KB)
- UGCClean.exe (79.05 KB)
- UGExperience.exe (189.19 KB)
- UGNetTest.exe (240.39 KB)
- UGQBrowser.exe (901.88 KB)
- UGSetting.exe (221.54 KB)
- UGSoftMgr.exe (590.99 KB)
- UGStart.exe (180.02 KB)
- UGSvc.exe (659.43 KB)
- UGTray.exe (968.38 KB)
- UGunInstall.exe (1.20 MB)
- UGUpdate.exe (328.63 KB)
- UGWebBrowser.exe (107.02 KB)
- UGWizard.exe (35.96 KB)
The current web page applies to UPCleaner version 184.108.40.20619
only. You can find below info on other versions of UPCleaner:
...click to view all...
UPCleaner is a program marketed by Brotsoft technology co., limited.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove UPCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove UPCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UPCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "UPCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the UPCleaner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select UPCleaner in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about UPCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UPCleaner.
8. After removing UPCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UPCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UPCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. from your PC, we are not saying that UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UPCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-23 20:25:58.860