UPCleaner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall UPCleaner from your computerBrotsoft technology co., limited.
. Open here
for more information on Brotsoft technology co., limited.. UPCleaner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\18.104.22.16892 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall UPCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\22.214.171.12492\UGunInstall.exe -unurl=http://www.upcleaner.net. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. UGunInstall.exe is the UPCleaner's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.21 MB (1264768 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with UPCleaner. They occupy about 6.32 MB (6627112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UG.exe (470.55 KB)
- UGCClean.exe (80.93 KB)
- UGExperience.exe (187.01 KB)
- UGNetTest.exe (242.27 KB)
- UGQBrowser.exe (903.77 KB)
- UGSetting.exe (222.42 KB)
- UGSoftMgr.exe (382.27 KB)
- UGStart.exe (181.89 KB)
- UGSvc.exe (660.75 KB)
- UGTray.exe (1.49 MB)
- UGunInstall.exe (1.21 MB)
- UGUpdate.exe (336.62 KB)
- UGWizard.exe (37.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19992
of UPCleaner. You can find below info on other releases of UPCleaner:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall UPCleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall UPCleaner:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UPCleaner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\188.8.131.5225\data\ugconfig.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\184.108.40.20625\db\ugc.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\220.127.116.1125\db\ugdata.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\18.104.22.16825\exp\runtime_20151027.csv
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
UPCleaner is an application marketed by Brotsoft technology co., limited.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall UPCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall UPCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UPCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "UPCleaner". The UPCleaner app will be found very quickly. After you select UPCleaner in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UPCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UPCleaner.
8. After uninstalling UPCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UPCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UPCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. from your PC, nor are we saying that UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UPCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 20:48:15.533