How to uninstall UPCleaner from your computer
UPCleaner is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Brotsoft technology co., limited.
. You can find out more on Brotsoft technology co., limited. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\184.108.40.20698 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove UPCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\220.127.116.1198\UGunInstall.exe -unurl=http://www.upcleaner.net. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 180.66 KB (184992 bytes) on disk and is called UGStart.exe.
UPCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.32 MB (6625392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UG.exe (478.99 KB)
- UGCClean.exe (79.70 KB)
- UGExperience.exe (190.34 KB)
- UGNetTest.exe (241.04 KB)
- UGQBrowser.exe (902.53 KB)
- UGSetting.exe (222.74 KB)
- UGSoftMgr.exe (804.18 KB)
- UGStart.exe (180.66 KB)
- UGSvc.exe (660.07 KB)
- UGTray.exe (993.88 KB)
- UGunInstall.exe (1.21 MB)
- UGUpdate.exe (329.27 KB)
- UGWebBrowser.exe (108.16 KB)
- UGWizard.exe (36.61 KB)
The current page applies to UPCleaner version 18.104.22.16898
only. You can find below a few links to other UPCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall UPCleaner.Folders found on disk after you uninstall UPCleaner from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UPCleaner
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\22.214.171.12498\data\RdotExpand.ini
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\126.96.36.19998\data\UGBrowser.data
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\188.8.131.5298\data\ugconfig.ini
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\184.108.40.20698\data\update.ini
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
How to remove UPCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
UPCleaner is a program marketed by the software company Brotsoft technology co., limited.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove UPCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find UPCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "UPCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the UPCleaner application will be found very quickly. When you select UPCleaner in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about UPCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UPCleaner.
8. After uninstalling UPCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UPCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UPCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
This page is not a recommendation to remove UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. from your computer, nor are we saying that UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UPCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-25 03:29:10.727