This info is about UPCleaner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall UPCleaner from your systemBrotsoft technology co., limited.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Brotsoft technology co., limited.. UPCleaner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\18.104.22.16825 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove UPCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\22.214.171.12425\UGunInstall.exe -unurl=http://www.upcleaner.net. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.20 MB (1262848 bytes) on disk and is labeled UGunInstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of UPCleaner. They occupy about 6.06 MB (6355976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UG.exe (471.29 KB)
- UGCClean.exe (79.05 KB)
- UGExperience.exe (189.19 KB)
- UGNetTest.exe (240.39 KB)
- UGQBrowser.exe (901.88 KB)
- UGSetting.exe (221.54 KB)
- UGSoftMgr.exe (590.99 KB)
- UGStart.exe (180.02 KB)
- UGSvc.exe (659.43 KB)
- UGTray.exe (968.38 KB)
- UGunInstall.exe (1.20 MB)
- UGUpdate.exe (328.63 KB)
- UGWebBrowser.exe (107.02 KB)
- UGWizard.exe (35.96 KB)
This data is about UPCleaner version 126.96.36.19925
only. For other UPCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall UPCleaner:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove UPCleaner:
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UPCleaner
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\188.8.131.5225\data\cleanicon\cleanup_net.png
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\184.108.40.20625\data\cleanicon\cleanup_reg.png
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\220.127.116.1125\data\cleanicon\cleanup_sys.png
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\18.104.22.16825\data\cleanicon\cleanup_tracker.png
Additional values that are not removed:
UPCleaner is an application released by the software company Brotsoft technology co., limited.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall UPCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove UPCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UPCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "UPCleaner". If it exists on your system the UPCleaner program will be found automatically. When you click UPCleaner in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding UPCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UPCleaner.
8. After removing UPCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UPCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UPCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. from your PC, nor are we saying that UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove UPCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-25 15:43:08.597