This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall UPCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall UPCleaner from your PCBrotsoft technology co., limited.
. Further information on Brotsoft technology co., limited. can be seen here
. UPCleaner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\18.104.22.16870 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling UPCleaner is C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\22.214.171.12470\UGunInstall.exe -unurl=http://www.upcleaner.net. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. UGStart.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 181.89 KB (186256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside UPCleaner. They take about 6.32 MB (6625008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UG.exe (470.05 KB)
- UGCClean.exe (80.93 KB)
- UGExperience.exe (187.01 KB)
- UGNetTest.exe (242.27 KB)
- UGQBrowser.exe (903.77 KB)
- UGSetting.exe (222.42 KB)
- UGSoftMgr.exe (382.27 KB)
- UGStart.exe (181.89 KB)
- UGSvc.exe (660.75 KB)
- UGTray.exe (1.49 MB)
- UGunInstall.exe (1.21 MB)
- UGUpdate.exe (336.62 KB)
- UGWizard.exe (37.84 KB)
The current web page applies to UPCleaner version 126.96.36.19970
only. For more UPCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UPCleaner is an application offered by the software company Brotsoft technology co., limited.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall UPCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete UPCleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UPCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UPCleaner". If it exists on your system the UPCleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select UPCleaner in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UPCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UPCleaner.
8. After removing UPCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UPCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UPCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. from your computer, we are not saying that UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UPCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-27 14:57:55.770