This page is about UPCleaner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall UPCleaner from your PCBrotsoft technology co., limited.
. You can read more on Brotsoft technology co., limited. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\18.104.22.16876 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. UPCleaner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\22.214.171.12476\UGunInstall.exe -unurl=http://www.upcleaner.net. UPCleaner's primary file takes about 173.38 KB (177536 bytes) and is named UGStart.exe.
UPCleaner contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.96 MB (6254464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UG.exe (444.88 KB)
- UGCClean.exe (73.88 KB)
- UGExperience.exe (177.38 KB)
- UGNetTest.exe (233.38 KB)
- UGQBrowser.exe (884.88 KB)
- UGSetting.exe (208.88 KB)
- UGSoftMgr.exe (370.38 KB)
- UGStart.exe (173.38 KB)
- UGSvc.exe (644.88 KB)
- UGTray.exe (1.40 MB)
- UGunInstall.exe (1.08 MB)
- UGUpdate.exe (325.88 KB)
- UGWizard.exe (31.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19976
of UPCleaner. You can find here a few links to other UPCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove UPCleaner.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall UPCleaner:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UPCleaner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\188.8.131.5276\data\UGBrowser.data
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\184.108.40.20676\data\UGClear.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\220.127.116.1176\data\ugconfig.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\18.104.22.16876\data\ugconfig.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
UPCleaner is an application offered by the software company Brotsoft technology co., limited.. Some people try to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove UPCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall UPCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UPCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "UPCleaner". The UPCleaner program will be found very quickly. When you click UPCleaner in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about UPCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UPCleaner.
8. After removing UPCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UPCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UPCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. from your computer, nor are we saying that UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall UPCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 07:15:39.177