This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall UPCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall UPCleaner from your computerBrotsoft technology co., limited.
. Further information on Brotsoft technology co., limited. can be seen here
. UPCleaner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\188.8.131.5264 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\184.108.40.20664\UGunInstall.exe -unurl=http://www.upcleaner.net is the full command line if you want to remove UPCleaner. UGStart.exe is the UPCleaner's main executable file and it takes approximately 173.38 KB (177536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with UPCleaner. They occupy about 5.51 MB (5775360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UG.exe (450.88 KB)
- UGCClean.exe (73.88 KB)
- UGExperience.exe (177.38 KB)
- UGNetTest.exe (233.38 KB)
- UGQBrowser.exe (884.88 KB)
- UGSoftMgr.exe (370.88 KB)
- UGStart.exe (173.38 KB)
- UGSvc.exe (641.88 KB)
- UGTray.exe (1.18 MB)
- UGunInstall.exe (1.05 MB)
- UGUpdate.exe (325.88 KB)
- UGWizard.exe (31.38 KB)
This info is about UPCleaner version 220.127.116.1164
alone. For other UPCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UPCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by UPCleaner when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UPCleaner
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\18.104.22.16864\data\ugconfig.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\22.214.171.12464\data\ugconfig.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\126.96.36.19964\data\ugsoftwarerule.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\UPCleaner\188.8.131.5264\data\update.ini
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
UPCleaner is a program marketed by the software company Brotsoft technology co., limited.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall UPCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall UPCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UPCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "UPCleaner". If it exists on your system the UPCleaner program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click UPCleaner in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about UPCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UPCleaner.
8. After uninstalling UPCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of UPCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UPCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. from your PC, nor are we saying that UPCleaner by Brotsoft technology co., limited. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove UPCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-10 13:47:06.133