T-Mobile Internet Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computerGemfor s.r.o.
. Further information on Gemfor s.r.o. can be seen here
. Usually the T-Mobile Internet Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager. The application's main executable file occupies 2.05 MB (2148120 bytes) on disk and is titled Manager.exe.
T-Mobile Internet Manager is composed of the following executables which take 2.05 MB (2148120
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 2013101520131016
of T-Mobile Internet Manager. You can find below info on other releases of T-Mobile Internet Manager:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager
- C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\help\help1029.chm
- C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\help\help1033.chm
- C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\Manager.exe
- C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\MbnExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\T-Mobile Communication Centre
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program by Gemfor s.r.o.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the T-Mobile Internet Manager app will be found very quickly. After you select T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding T-Mobile Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After removing T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of T-Mobile Internet Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-19 09:37:41.610