T-Mobile Internet Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your systemGemfor s.r.o.
. More information on Gemfor s.r.o. can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for T-Mobile Internet Manager is C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninstall.exe. Manager.exe is the T-Mobile Internet Manager's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.07 MB (2166552 bytes) on disk.
T-Mobile Internet Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.21 MB (2319216
bytes) on disk.
- Manager.exe (2.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (149.09 KB)
This info is about T-Mobile Internet Manager version 2013103120131202
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of T-Mobile Internet Manager:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computer.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\help\help1029.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\help\help1033.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\Manager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\MbnExt.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\T-Mobile Communication Centre
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program released by the software company Gemfor s.r.o.. Some people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the T-Mobile Internet Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about T-Mobile Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After removing T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of T-Mobile Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 06:19:32.313