T-Mobile Internet Manager
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your systemGemfor s.r.o.
. You can find out more on Gemfor s.r.o. or check for application updates here
. T-Mobile Internet Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.07 MB (2166552 bytes) on disk and is labeled Manager.exe.
T-Mobile Internet Manager is composed of the following executables which take 2.21 MB (2319942
bytes) on disk:
- Manager.exe (2.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (149.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013103120131122
of T-Mobile Internet Manager. For other T-Mobile Internet Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
T-Mobile Internet Manager is an application by the software company Gemfor s.r.o.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". The T-Mobile Internet Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding T-Mobile Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After removing T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of T-Mobile Internet Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-25 12:07:01.477