T-Mobile Internet Manager
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computerGemfor s.r.o.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Gemfor s.r.o.. T-Mobile Internet Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for T-Mobile Internet Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninstall.exe. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.06 MB (2161944 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of T-Mobile Internet Manager. They occupy about 2.21 MB (2314374
bytes) on disk.
- Manager.exe (2.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (148.86 KB)
The current web page applies to T-Mobile Internet Manager version 2015021020150519
alone. You can find below info on other releases of T-Mobile Internet Manager:
...click to view all...
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program marketed by the software company Gemfor s.r.o.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". The T-Mobile Internet Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding T-Mobile Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of T-Mobile Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing T-Mobile Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. from your PC, we are not saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-05 05:29:49.973