T-Mobile Internet Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your PCGemfor s.r.o.
. You can read more on Gemfor s.r.o. or check for application updates here
. T-Mobile Internet Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for T-Mobile Internet Manager is C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninstall.exe. Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.06 MB (2162152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of T-Mobile Internet Manager. They occupy an average of 2.21 MB (2315540
bytes) on disk.
- Manager.exe (2.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (149.79 KB)
The current web page applies to T-Mobile Internet Manager version 2013103120140803
alone. Click on the links below for other T-Mobile Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program offered by Gemfor s.r.o.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the T-Mobile Internet Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about T-Mobile Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After removing T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong T-Mobile Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 16:01:38.260