T-Mobile Internet Manager
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your systemGemfor s.r.o.
. You can read more on Gemfor s.r.o. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). T-Mobile Internet Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninstall.exe. T-Mobile Internet Manager's primary file takes about 2.06 MB (2162152 bytes) and its name is Manager.exe.
The following executables are installed beside T-Mobile Internet Manager. They take about 7.01 MB (7352810
bytes) on disk.
- Manager.exe (2.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (149.25 KB)
- setup.exe (4.34 MB)
- setup.exe (470.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015080620150825
of T-Mobile Internet Manager. For more T-Mobile Internet Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove T-Mobile Internet Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\Web'n'walk Manager
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\Web'n'walk Manager\help\help1029.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\Web'n'walk Manager\help\help1033.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\Web'n'walk Manager\Manager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\T-Mobile\Web'n'walk Manager\MbnExt.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\T-Mobile Communication Centre
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program offered by the software company Gemfor s.r.o.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". If it exists on your system the T-Mobile Internet Manager application will be found automatically. When you select T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding T-Mobile Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After removing T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong T-Mobile Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:39:07.550