T-Mobile Internet Manager
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your PCGemfor s.r.o.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Gemfor s.r.o.. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. T-Mobile Internet Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.07 MB (2169368 bytes) on disk and is labeled Manager.exe.
T-Mobile Internet Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.07 MB (2169368
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about T-Mobile Internet Manager version 2015080620151231
only. You can find here a few links to other T-Mobile Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program released by the software company Gemfor s.r.o.. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete T-Mobile Internet Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". If it exists on your system the T-Mobile Internet Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding T-Mobile Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of T-Mobile Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing T-Mobile Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-16 10:31:41.627