T-Mobile Internet Manager
This web page is about T-Mobile Internet Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your computerGemfor s.r.o.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Gemfor s.r.o.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). T-Mobile Internet Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.07 MB (2171520 bytes) on disk and is titled Manager.exe.
The following executable files are contained in T-Mobile Internet Manager. They occupy 2.22 MB (2323716
bytes) on disk.
- Manager.exe (2.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (148.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017120520170413
of T-Mobile Internet Manager. Click on the links below for other T-Mobile Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program released by Gemfor s.r.o.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase T-Mobile Internet Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". If it exists on your system the T-Mobile Internet Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about T-Mobile Internet Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of T-Mobile Internet Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing T-Mobile Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-27 13:19:07.147