T-Mobile Internet Manager
You can find below details on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager from your PCGemfor s.r.o.
. Open here
for more info on Gemfor s.r.o.. T-Mobile Internet Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove T-Mobile Internet Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\T-Mobile\T-Mobile Internet Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.07 MB (2169368 bytes) on disk and is called Manager.exe.
The executable files below are part of T-Mobile Internet Manager. They occupy an average of 2.21 MB (2321422
bytes) on disk.
- Manager.exe (2.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (148.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015080620170413
of T-Mobile Internet Manager. You can find here a few links to other T-Mobile Internet Manager versions:
...click to view all...
T-Mobile Internet Manager is a program offered by Gemfor s.r.o.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase T-Mobile Internet Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete T-Mobile Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find T-Mobile Internet Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "T-Mobile Internet Manager". If it is installed on your PC the T-Mobile Internet Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select T-Mobile Internet Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding T-Mobile Internet Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager.
8. After uninstalling T-Mobile Internet Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong T-Mobile Internet Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing T-Mobile Internet Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that T-Mobile Internet Manager by Gemfor s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall T-Mobile Internet Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-02 11:59:50.970