This info is about SumatraPDF for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SumatraPDF from your systemKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. Open here
for more information on Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Click on http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
to get more data about SumatraPDF on Krzysztof Kowalczyk's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SumatraPDF by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called SumatraPDF.exe and its approximative size is 1.98 MB (2074061 bytes).
SumatraPDF installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.78 MB (2915982
bytes) on disk.
- SumatraPDF.exe (1.98 MB)
- SumatraPDFmgr.exe (354.85 KB)
- uninstall.exe (467.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of SumatraPDF. You can find below a few links to other SumatraPDF versions:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is a program offered by Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SumatraPDF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SumatraPDF or simply click the Search field and type in "SumatraPDF". If it is installed on your PC the SumatraPDF program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SumatraPDF in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SumatraPDF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The software company is: http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SumatraPDF.
8. After uninstalling SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SumatraPDF that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SumatraPDF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your computer, nor are we saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SumatraPDF supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 12:58:18.500