This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SumatraPDF for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall SumatraPDF from your PCKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. Check out here
for more information on Krzysztof Kowalczyk. More details about the application SumatraPDF can be seen at https://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SumatraPDF directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SumatraPDF is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SumatraPDF\SumatraPDF.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SumatraPDF.exe is the SumatraPDF's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 9.48 MB (9935360 bytes) on disk.
SumatraPDF is comprised of the following executables which take 9.48 MB (9935360
bytes) on disk:
This web page is about SumatraPDF version 3.3.13011
only. You can find below a few links to other SumatraPDF releases:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is an application marketed by the software company Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SumatraPDF from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SumatraPDF or simply click the Search feature and type in "SumatraPDF". If it exists on your system the SumatraPDF program will be found very quickly. When you select SumatraPDF in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SumatraPDF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The publisher is: https://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SumatraPDF\SumatraPDF.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SumatraPDF.
8. After uninstalling SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SumatraPDF which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SumatraPDF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your computer, nor are we saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SumatraPDF supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-08 13:48:22.970