This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SumatraPDF for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SumatraPDF from your systemKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. You can find out more on Krzysztof Kowalczyk or check for application updates here
. More info about the app SumatraPDF can be seen at http://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/
. SumatraPDF is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall SumatraPDF by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled SumatraPDF.exe and occupies 1.48 MB (1547360 bytes).
The executables below are part of SumatraPDF. They occupy an average of 1.72 MB (1802432
bytes) on disk.
- SumatraPDF.exe (1.48 MB)
- uninstall.exe (249.09 KB)
The current web page applies to SumatraPDF version 3.1.10044
only. For more SumatraPDF versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is a program by the software company Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SumatraPDF with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SumatraPDF or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SumatraPDF". If it exists on your system the SumatraPDF application will be found automatically. After you click SumatraPDF in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SumatraPDF, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SumatraPDF.
8. After removing SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SumatraPDF which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SumatraPDF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your PC, nor are we saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SumatraPDF in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:59:13.533