This web page is about SumatraPDF for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SumatraPDF from your computerKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. More information on Krzysztof Kowalczyk can be seen here
. Please follow http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
if you want to read more on SumatraPDF on Krzysztof Kowalczyk's page. SumatraPDF is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing SumatraPDF is C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SumatraPDF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.69 MB (1769984 bytes) on disk.
SumatraPDF is comprised of the following executables which take 1.83 MB (1918976
bytes) on disk:
- SumatraPDF.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (145.50 KB)
The current web page applies to SumatraPDF version 2.0.5143
alone. For other SumatraPDF versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is a program marketed by Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SumatraPDF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SumatraPDF or simply click the Search feature and type in "SumatraPDF". The SumatraPDF application will be found automatically. After you select SumatraPDF in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SumatraPDF, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The web site of the application is: http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SumatraPDF.
8. After removing SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SumatraPDF that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SumatraPDF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your PC, nor are we saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SumatraPDF in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-18 13:34:39.430