You can find below details on how to remove SumatraPDF for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SumatraPDF from your computerKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. More information on Krzysztof Kowalczyk can be seen here
. Please open http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
if you want to read more on SumatraPDF on Krzysztof Kowalczyk's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for SumatraPDF is C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named SumatraPDF.exe and it has a size of 2.38 MB (2500096 bytes).
The executables below are part of SumatraPDF. They take an average of 2.53 MB (2652160
bytes) on disk.
- SumatraPDF.exe (2.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (148.50 KB)
The current web page applies to SumatraPDF version 2.2.6559
only. You can find here a few links to other SumatraPDF releases:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is a program released by Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SumatraPDF from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SumatraPDF or simply click the Search feature and type in "SumatraPDF". The SumatraPDF program will be found very quickly. After you select SumatraPDF in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SumatraPDF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The publisher is: http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SumatraPDF.
8. After removing SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SumatraPDF which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SumatraPDF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your computer, we are not saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SumatraPDF in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 21:02:56.317