This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SumatraPDF for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SumatraPDF from your computerKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Detailed information about SumatraPDF can be seen at http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove SumatraPDF by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SumatraPDF's main file takes around 1.67 MB (1753088 bytes) and its name is SumatraPDF.exe.
SumatraPDF is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.75 MB (1835128
bytes) on disk:
- SumatraPDF.exe (1.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (80.12 KB)
This data is about SumatraPDF version 2.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SumatraPDF:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is an application offered by Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SumatraPDF from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SumatraPDF or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SumatraPDF". If it exists on your system the SumatraPDF app will be found automatically. When you click SumatraPDF in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SumatraPDF, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The web site of the application is: http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SumatraPDF.
8. After uninstalling SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SumatraPDF that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SumatraPDF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your PC, we are not saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SumatraPDF supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 21:25:45.290