SumatraPDF is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SumatraPDF from your computerKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. Further information on Krzysztof Kowalczyk can be seen here
. Click on http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
to get more details about SumatraPDF on Krzysztof Kowalczyk's website. SumatraPDF is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove SumatraPDF by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SumatraPDF.exe is the SumatraPDF's main executable file and it takes close to 2.09 MB (2186752 bytes) on disk.
SumatraPDF installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.29 MB (2405360
bytes) on disk.
- SumatraPDF.exe (2.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (213.48 KB)
This web page is about SumatraPDF version 2.4.8283
only. Click on the links below for other SumatraPDF versions:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is a program offered by Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SumatraPDF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SumatraPDF or simply activate the Search field and type in "SumatraPDF". The SumatraPDF program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SumatraPDF in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SumatraPDF, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The web site of the application is: http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SumatraPDF.
8. After uninstalling SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SumatraPDF that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SumatraPDF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your PC, nor are we saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SumatraPDF supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-28 19:31:21.630