This page is about SumatraPDF for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SumatraPDF from your computerKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. Additional info about Krzysztof Kowalczyk can be seen here
. Please follow http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
if you want to read more on SumatraPDF on Krzysztof Kowalczyk's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for SumatraPDF is C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe. SumatraPDF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.21 MB (2315264 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SumatraPDF. They occupy 2.42 MB (2542576
bytes) on disk.
- SumatraPDF.exe (2.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (221.98 KB)
The current page applies to SumatraPDF version 2.5.8493
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SumatraPDF:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is an application by Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SumatraPDF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SumatraPDF or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SumatraPDF". If it is installed on your PC the SumatraPDF application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SumatraPDF in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SumatraPDF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The software company is: http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SumatraPDF.
8. After uninstalling SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SumatraPDF which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SumatraPDF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your computer, nor are we saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SumatraPDF in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 12:36:39.657