SumatraPDF is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall SumatraPDF from your computerKrzysztof Kowalczyk
. You can read more on Krzysztof Kowalczyk or check for application updates here
. Please open http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
if you want to read more on SumatraPDF on Krzysztof Kowalczyk's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove SumatraPDF by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SumatraPDF.exe and occupies 1.76 MB (1844736 bytes).
SumatraPDF contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.84 MB (1927776
bytes) on disk.
- SumatraPDF.exe (1.76 MB)
- uninstall.exe (81.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.6626
of SumatraPDF. You can find here a few links to other SumatraPDF versions:
...click to view all...
SumatraPDF is a program by Krzysztof Kowalczyk. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall SumatraPDF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SumatraPDF from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SumatraPDF or simply click the Search feature and type in "SumatraPDF". The SumatraPDF application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SumatraPDF in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SumatraPDF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SumatraPDF:
- The web site of the application is: http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sumatrapdf/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SumatraPDF\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SumatraPDF.
8. After removing SumatraPDF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SumatraPDF which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SumatraPDF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk from your PC, we are not saying that SumatraPDF by Krzysztof Kowalczyk is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SumatraPDF supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 15:10:31.563