This page contains detailed information on how to remove SmileFiles for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SmileFiles from your computerhttp://www.down4loadist.net
. More information on http://www.down4loadist.net can be found here
. Please follow http://www.down4loadist.net
if you want to read more on SmileFiles on http://www.down4loadist.net's web page. Usually the SmileFiles program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SmileFiles's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled SmileFiles.exe and it has a size of 843.96 KB (864216 bytes).
The following executables are contained in SmileFiles. They occupy 7.91 MB (8294424
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.70 MB)
The current page applies to SmileFiles version 27.15.08
alone. Click on the links below for other SmileFiles versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall SmileFiles you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SmileFiles
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\SmileFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\DisplayName
SmileFiles is a program marketed by the software company http://www.down4loadist.net. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmileFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SmileFiles". The SmileFiles app will be found very quickly. After you click SmileFiles in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.down4loadist.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmileFiles.
8. After removing SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net from your PC, nor are we saying that SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmileFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:28:54.360