This info is about SmileFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall SmileFiles from your PChttp://www.down4loadist.net
. You can read more on http://www.down4loadist.net or check for application updates here
. More data about the program SmileFiles can be found at http://www.down4loadist.net
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SmileFiles. SmileFiles.exe is the SmileFiles's main executable file and it takes around 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) on disk.
SmileFiles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.59 MB (7961680
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.39 MB)
This page is about SmileFiles version 27.15.13
only. You can find here a few links to other SmileFiles releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove SmileFiles.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SmileFiles
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\SmileFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
SmileFiles is an application marketed by the software company http://www.down4loadist.net. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SmileFiles or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmileFiles". If it exists on your system the SmileFiles program will be found very quickly. After you click SmileFiles in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SmileFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.down4loadist.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SmileFiles.
8. After uninstalling SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net from your PC, nor are we saying that SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SmileFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-27 21:45:36.333