This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SmileFiles for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SmileFiles from your computerhttp://www.down4loadist.net
. Go over here
for more info on http://www.down4loadist.net. More information about the software SmileFiles can be found at http://www.down4loadist.net
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SmileFiles folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall SmileFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SmileFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SmileFiles. They occupy an average of 7.41 MB (7771200
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.20 MB)
The current web page applies to SmileFiles version 27.15.24
only. For other SmileFiles versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SmileFiles we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SmileFiles from your PC:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\SmileFiles.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\DisplayName
SmileFiles is an application released by http://www.down4loadist.net. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SmileFiles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SmileFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmileFiles". The SmileFiles app will be found very quickly. After you select SmileFiles in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SmileFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.down4loadist.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After uninstalling SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net from your computer, we are not saying that SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SmileFiles supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-10 15:35:21.143