This web page is about SmileFiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall SmileFiles from your computerhttp://www.down4loadist.net
. More info about http://www.down4loadist.net can be read here
. You can get more details related to SmileFiles at http://www.down4loadist.net
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\SmileFiles directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove SmileFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named SmileFiles.exe and it has a size of 843.96 KB (864216 bytes).
The executable files below are part of SmileFiles. They take an average of 7.41 MB (7766840
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.20 MB)
This info is about SmileFiles version 27.15.16
alone. You can find here a few links to other SmileFiles releases:
...click to view all...
SmileFiles is a program by the software company http://www.down4loadist.net. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SmileFiles or simply click the Search field and type in "SmileFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SmileFiles program will be found automatically. After you click SmileFiles in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SmileFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.down4loadist.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After uninstalling SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net from your PC, we are not saying that SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SmileFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-17 08:09:26.087