This page contains complete information on how to uninstall SmileFiles for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SmileFiles from your PChttp://www.down4loadist.net
. More info about http://www.down4loadist.net can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.down4loadist.net
if you want to read more on SmileFiles on http://www.down4loadist.net's page. Usually the SmileFiles application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles directory, depending on the user's option during install. SmileFiles's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". SmileFiles's main file takes around 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) and is called SmileFiles.exe.
The executable files below are part of SmileFiles. They occupy about 7.53 MB (7894024
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.32 MB)
The current page applies to SmileFiles version 27.15.10
alone. You can find below a few links to other SmileFiles versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall SmileFiles you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SmileFiles:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\SmileFiles.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\DisplayName
SmileFiles is an application by the software company http://www.down4loadist.net. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SmileFiles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SmileFiles or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmileFiles". The SmileFiles application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SmileFiles in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.down4loadist.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After uninstalling SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net from your PC, nor are we saying that SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmileFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 11:08:32.890