This web page is about SmileFiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SmileFiles from your computerhttp://www.down4loadist.net
. Check out here
where you can read more on http://www.down4loadist.net. You can get more details related to SmileFiles at http://www.down4loadist.net
. SmileFiles is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles directory, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SmileFiles. Uninstall.exe is the SmileFiles's primary executable file and it takes about 3.73 MB (3910792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SmileFiles. They occupy 3.73 MB (3910792
bytes) on disk.
This data is about SmileFiles version 27.15.09
alone. You can find below a few links to other SmileFiles versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove SmileFiles from your computer.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SmileFiles:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\SmileFiles.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New folder (3)\SmileFiles.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
SmileFiles is an application by the software company http://www.down4loadist.net. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SmileFiles from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SmileFiles or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmileFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SmileFiles app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SmileFiles in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SmileFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.down4loadist.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After removing SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net from your computer, nor are we saying that SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmileFiles in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 13:16:55.323