This page contains thorough information on how to remove SmileFiles for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SmileFiles from your computerhttp://www.down4loadist.net
. Further information on http://www.down4loadist.net can be seen here
. Please open http://www.down4loadist.net
if you want to read more on SmileFiles on http://www.down4loadist.net's website. SmileFiles is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove SmileFiles by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SmileFiles.exe is the SmileFiles's main executable file and it occupies close to 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with SmileFiles. They occupy about 7.91 MB (8298688
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.71 MB)
The current web page applies to SmileFiles version 27.15.12
alone. Click on the links below for other SmileFiles versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SmileFiles from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SmileFiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SmileFiles
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\SmileFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
SmileFiles is a program released by the software company http://www.down4loadist.net. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SmileFiles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SmileFiles or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmileFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SmileFiles program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SmileFiles in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.down4loadist.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmileFiles.
8. After removing SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SmileFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net from your computer, nor are we saying that SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmileFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-12 16:59:54.970