This web page is about SmileFiles for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SmileFiles from your PChttp://www.down4loadist.net
. Further information on http://www.down4loadist.net can be found here
. More info about the app SmileFiles can be seen at http://www.down4loadist.net
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall SmileFiles. The application's main executable file is called SmileFiles.exe and occupies 843.96 KB (864216 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside SmileFiles. They take about 7.60 MB (7965944
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 27.15.14
of SmileFiles. You can find below a few links to other SmileFiles versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove SmileFiles.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove SmileFiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SmileFiles
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\SmileFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SmileFiles\SmileFiles.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\DisplayName
SmileFiles is a program released by the software company http://www.down4loadist.net. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SmileFiles from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SmileFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmileFiles". If it is installed on your PC the SmileFiles application will be found automatically. After you click SmileFiles in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SmileFiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The software company is: http://www.down4loadist.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmileFiles.
8. After uninstalling SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SmileFiles which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net from your PC, nor are we saying that SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SmileFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-30 08:43:20.327