SmileFiles is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SmileFiles from your computerhttp://www.down4loadist.net
. Check out here
for more information on http://www.down4loadist.net. Detailed information about SmileFiles can be seen at http://www.down4loadist.net
. SmileFiles is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SmileFiles folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SmileFiles. SmileFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 843.96 KB (864216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside SmileFiles. They occupy about 7.39 MB (7749696
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 27.15.21
of SmileFiles. Click on the links below for other SmileFiles versions:
...click to view all...
SmileFiles is a program marketed by http://www.down4loadist.net. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SmileFiles from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmileFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmileFiles". The SmileFiles application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SmileFiles in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SmileFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The publisher is: http://www.down4loadist.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SmileFiles.
8. After uninstalling SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SmileFiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SmileFiles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net from your computer, we are not saying that SmileFiles by http://www.down4loadist.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmileFiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:09:44.293