SmartWeb is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SmartWeb from your PCSoftBrain Technologies Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. More details about the software SmartWeb can be seen at http://www.Smart-Web.me
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SmartWeb by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\__u.exe _?=C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. __u.exe is the SmartWeb's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 168.63 KB (172673 bytes) on disk.
SmartWeb installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 168.63 KB (172673
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about SmartWeb version 8.0.9
alone. Click on the links below for other SmartWeb versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove SmartWeb from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
SmartWeb is a program marketed by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall SmartWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SmartWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SmartWeb or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartWeb". The SmartWeb app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SmartWeb in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SmartWeb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmartWeb:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Smart-Web.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\__u.exe _?=C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SmartWeb.
8. After removing SmartWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SmartWeb which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SmartWeb supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:50:49.317