You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SmartWeb for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SmartWeb from your computerSoftBrain Technologies Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. Please follow http://www.Smart-Web.me
if you want to read more on SmartWeb on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.'s page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SmartWeb is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SmartWebHelper.exe is the SmartWeb's main executable file and it takes about 264.35 KB (270696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SmartWeb. They take 431.63 KB (441986
bytes) on disk.
- SmartWebHelper.exe (264.35 KB)
- uninst.exe (167.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.6
of SmartWeb. For more SmartWeb versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall SmartWeb you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\SmartWeb
SmartWeb is a program released by the software company SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase SmartWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SmartWeb from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SmartWeb or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmartWeb". The SmartWeb app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SmartWeb in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SmartWeb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmartWeb:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Smart-Web.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SmartWeb.
8. After removing SmartWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartWeb which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SmartWeb supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 18:20:36.040