This web page is about SmartWeb for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall SmartWeb from your computerSoftBrain Technologies Ltd.
. More information on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about about SmartWeb at http://www.Smart-Web.me
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SmartWeb is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called SmartWebApp.exe and it has a size of 532.85 KB (545640 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SmartWeb. They take 3.04 MB (3183312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SmartWebApp.exe (544.03 KB)
- SmartWebHelper.exe (264.03 KB)
- uninst.exe (166.38 KB)
- SmartWebApp.exe (532.85 KB)
- SmartWebHelper.exe (263.85 KB)
- SmartWebApp.exe (532.35 KB)
- SmartWebHelper.exe (264.35 KB)
- SmartWebApp.exe (540.85 KB)
This info is about SmartWeb version 8.0.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SmartWeb:
...click to view all...
SmartWeb is a program released by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SmartWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SmartWeb from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SmartWeb or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartWeb". If it is installed on your PC the SmartWeb application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SmartWeb in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SmartWeb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmartWeb:
- The software company is: http://www.Smart-Web.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmartWeb.
8. After removing SmartWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartWeb which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SmartWeb in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 22:33:14.457