SmartWeb is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SmartWeb from your computerSoftBrain Technologies Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. You can see more info about SmartWeb at http://www.Smart-Web.me
. Usually the SmartWeb program is installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SmartWeb folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for SmartWeb is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SmartWeb\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled SmartWebApp.exe and occupies 540.85 KB (553832 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with SmartWeb. They take about 972.29 KB (995627
bytes) on disk.
- SmartWebApp.exe (540.85 KB)
- SmartWebHelper.exe (264.35 KB)
- uninst.exe (167.09 KB)
The current page applies to SmartWeb version 8.0.3
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of SmartWeb:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SmartWeb we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
SmartWeb is an application released by the software company SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SmartWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SmartWeb from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SmartWeb or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartWeb". If it is installed on your PC the SmartWeb program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SmartWeb in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SmartWeb, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmartWeb:
- The software company is: http://www.Smart-Web.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\SmartWeb\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SmartWeb.
8. After removing SmartWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartWeb that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SmartWeb supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 22:41:12.970