SmartWeb is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall SmartWeb from your PCSoftBrain Technologies Ltd.
. More info about SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. can be read here
. Click on http://www.Smart-Web.me
to get more details about SmartWeb on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.'s website. SmartWeb is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SmartWeb. The application's main executable file has a size of 167.21 KB (171218 bytes) on disk and is titled uninst.exe.
The executable files below are part of SmartWeb. They take about 167.21 KB (171218
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SmartWeb version 8.0.8
only. You can find below info on other versions of SmartWeb:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall SmartWeb.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SmartWeb:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
SmartWeb is an application offered by the software company SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase SmartWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SmartWeb from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmartWeb or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartWeb". If it is installed on your PC the SmartWeb app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SmartWeb in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SmartWeb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmartWeb:
- The publisher is: http://www.Smart-Web.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmartWeb.
8. After removing SmartWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SmartWeb which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmartWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartWeb supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-01 17:08:44.993