You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SmartWeb for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SmartWeb from your systemSoftBrain Technologies Ltd.
. You can find out more on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about SmartWeb at http://www.Smart-Web.me
. Usually the SmartWeb program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove SmartWeb by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SmartWebHelper.exe and its approximative size is 264.35 KB (270696 bytes).
The executables below are part of SmartWeb. They take about 975.38 KB (998788
bytes) on disk.
- SmartWebApp.exe (543.85 KB)
- SmartWebHelper.exe (264.35 KB)
- uninst.exe (167.18 KB)
This web page is about SmartWeb version 8.0.5
only. You can find below info on other releases of SmartWeb:
...click to view all...
SmartWeb has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\SmartWeb.lnk
SmartWeb is an application offered by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase SmartWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SmartWeb from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SmartWeb or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartWeb". If it is installed on your PC the SmartWeb application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SmartWeb in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SmartWeb, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmartWeb:
- The publisher is: http://www.Smart-Web.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SmartWeb.
8. After removing SmartWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartWeb which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmartWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SmartWeb supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 00:06:39.363