SmartWeb is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SmartWeb from your systemSoftBrain Technologies Ltd.
. You can read more on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Smart-Web.me
to get more information about SmartWeb on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.'s website. Usually the SmartWeb application is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SmartWeb by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SmartWeb's main file takes about 264.35 KB (270696 bytes) and is named SmartWebHelper.exe.
SmartWeb is composed of the following executables which take 1.47 MB (1540537
bytes) on disk:
- SmartWebApp.exe (540.85 KB)
- SmartWebHelper.exe (264.35 KB)
- uninst.exe (166.88 KB)
- SmartWebApp.exe (532.35 KB)
The current page applies to SmartWeb version 8.0.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of SmartWeb:
...click to view all...
SmartWeb is an application marketed by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SmartWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SmartWeb from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmartWeb or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartWeb". If it exists on your system the SmartWeb app will be found very quickly. When you select SmartWeb in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SmartWeb, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartWeb:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Smart-Web.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmartWeb.
8. After removing SmartWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartWeb that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmartWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartWeb supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:14:11.450