SmartWeb is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SmartWeb from your systemSoftBrain Technologies Ltd.
. You can read more on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.Smart-Web.me
to get more information about SmartWeb on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.'s website. Usually the SmartWeb application is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SmartWeb by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SmartWeb's main file takes about 264.35 KB (270696 bytes) and is named SmartWebHelper.exe.
SmartWeb is composed of the following executables which take 1.47 MB (1540537
bytes) on disk:
- SmartWebApp.exe (540.85 KB)
- SmartWebHelper.exe (264.35 KB)
- uninst.exe (166.88 KB)
- SmartWebApp.exe (532.35 KB)
The current page applies to SmartWeb version 8.0.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of SmartWeb:
...click to view all...
SmartWeb is an application marketed by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SmartWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SmartWeb from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SmartWeb or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmartWeb". The SmartWeb program will be found very quickly. When you select SmartWeb in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SmartWeb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartWeb:
- The publisher is: http://www.Smart-Web.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmartWeb.
8. After removing SmartWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartWeb that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmartWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartWeb supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:14:11.450