This web page is about SmartWeb for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SmartWeb from your systemSoftBrain Technologies Ltd.
. Further information on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. can be seen here
. More information about SmartWeb can be found at http://www.Smart-Web.me
. SmartWeb is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing SmartWeb is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SmartWebHelper.exe is the SmartWeb's primary executable file and it takes around 264.03 KB (270368 bytes) on disk.
SmartWeb contains of the executables below. They take 975.77 KB (999188
bytes) on disk.
- SmartWebApp.exe (544.53 KB)
- SmartWebHelper.exe (264.03 KB)
- uninst.exe (167.21 KB)
This data is about SmartWeb version 8.0.7
only. For other SmartWeb versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall SmartWeb.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SmartWeb when you uninstall it:
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
SmartWeb is an application by the software company SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall SmartWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SmartWeb from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SmartWeb or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmartWeb". If it exists on your system the SmartWeb app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SmartWeb in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SmartWeb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartWeb:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Smart-Web.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmartWeb.
8. After removing SmartWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SmartWeb which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SmartWeb in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 11:57:11.667