This page contains detailed information on how to remove SmartWeb for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SmartWeb from your systemSoftBrain Technologies Ltd.
. More info about SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. can be read here
. Click on http://www.Smart-Web.me
to get more info about SmartWeb on SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SmartWeb is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\__u.exe _?=C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb. SmartWebHelper.exe is the SmartWeb's main executable file and it takes close to 258.00 KB (264192 bytes) on disk.
SmartWeb installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 962.93 KB (986044
bytes) on disk.
- SmartWebApp.exe (540.50 KB)
- SmartWebHelper.exe (258.00 KB)
- __u.exe (164.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.1.0
of SmartWeb. For more SmartWeb versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall SmartWeb you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SmartWeb:
The files below remain on your disk by SmartWeb's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
SmartWeb is a program released by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SmartWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SmartWeb from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SmartWeb or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartWeb". If it is installed on your PC the SmartWeb application will be found very quickly. After you select SmartWeb in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SmartWeb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartWeb:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Smart-Web.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb\__u.exe _?=C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SmartWeb
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmartWeb.
8. After uninstalling SmartWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartWeb which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SmartWeb by SoftBrain Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SmartWeb supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-20 15:34:55.357