SCRABBLE is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SCRABBLE from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Further information about SCRABBLE can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the SCRABBLE program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\SCRABBLE directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SCRABBLE is C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. SCRABBLE's primary file takes around 1.11 MB (1159754 bytes) and is called Scrabble-WT.exe.
The executable files below are part of SCRABBLE. They occupy an average of 1.14 MB (1195734
bytes) on disk.
- Scrabble-WT.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (35.14 KB)
The current web page applies to SCRABBLE version 004725
alone. You can find here a few links to other SCRABBLE releases:
...click to view all...
SCRABBLE is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase SCRABBLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SCRABBLE from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SCRABBLE or simply activate the Search field and type in "SCRABBLE". The SCRABBLE program will be found automatically. When you click SCRABBLE in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SCRABBLE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCRABBLE:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SCRABBLE.
8. After uninstalling SCRABBLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SCRABBLE which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SCRABBLE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SCRABBLE by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that SCRABBLE by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SCRABBLE in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:30:23.997