SCRABBLE is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SCRABBLE from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about SCRABBLE on WildTangent's website. Usually the SCRABBLE program is found in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE folder, depending on the user's option during install. SCRABBLE's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Scrabble.exe and it has a size of 868.00 KB (888832 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in SCRABBLE. They occupy 2.40 MB (2519897
bytes) on disk.
- Scrabble-WT.exe (1.42 MB)
- Scrabble.exe (868.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.10 KB)
This info is about SCRABBLE version 015809
only. Click on the links below for other SCRABBLE versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall SCRABBLE.Folders left behind when you uninstall SCRABBLE:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SCRABBLE's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE\atari web site.url
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE\Billing & Registration Questions.url
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE\caption.html
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
SCRABBLE is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase SCRABBLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SCRABBLE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SCRABBLE or simply click the Search feature and type in "SCRABBLE". The SCRABBLE application will be found automatically. When you click SCRABBLE in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SCRABBLE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCRABBLE:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SCRABBLE.
8. After uninstalling SCRABBLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SCRABBLE that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SCRABBLE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SCRABBLE by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that SCRABBLE by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SCRABBLE in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:48:36.893