SCRABBLE is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SCRABBLE from your PCWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More info about the program SCRABBLE can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. SCRABBLE is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing SCRABBLE is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. SCRABBLE's main file takes around 868.00 KB (888832 bytes) and is named Scrabble.exe.
The following executables are installed beside SCRABBLE. They take about 2.45 MB (2573156
bytes) on disk.
- Scrabble-WT.exe (1.47 MB)
- Scrabble.exe (868.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.11 KB)
The current web page applies to SCRABBLE version 017980
alone. Click on the links below for other SCRABBLE versions:
...click to view all...
SCRABBLE is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove SCRABBLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SCRABBLE from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SCRABBLE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SCRABBLE". The SCRABBLE application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SCRABBLE in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SCRABBLE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCRABBLE:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SCRABBLE.
8. After removing SCRABBLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SCRABBLE which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SCRABBLE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SCRABBLE by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that SCRABBLE by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SCRABBLE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 18:30:59.620