You can find below detailed information on how to remove SCRABBLE for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall SCRABBLE from your computerWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Further information about SCRABBLE can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the SCRABBLE application is found in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove SCRABBLE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SCRABBLE's primary file takes around 868.00 KB (888832 bytes) and is called Scrabble.exe.
The executable files below are part of SCRABBLE. They occupy an average of 2.03 MB (2128776
bytes) on disk.
- Scrabble-WT.exe (1.07 MB)
- Scrabble.exe (868.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.57 KB)
The current page applies to SCRABBLE version 009954
only. You can find here a few links to other SCRABBLE releases:
...click to view all...
SCRABBLE is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall SCRABBLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SCRABBLE from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SCRABBLE or simply click the Search feature and type in "SCRABBLE". If it is installed on your PC the SCRABBLE program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SCRABBLE in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SCRABBLE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SCRABBLE:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SCRABBLE.
8. After removing SCRABBLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SCRABBLE which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SCRABBLE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SCRABBLE by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that SCRABBLE by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SCRABBLE in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 19:57:59.123